How To Make Coffee
Are you a first time coffee drinker wanting to learn how to make coffee? We’ve created a step by step guide on exactly how to make your first cup.
1. Start with good quality coffee beans. Look for beans that have been roasted within the past two weeks for the freshest flavor.
2. Grind the beans just before brewing. Use a coffee grinder for a consistent grind size.
3. Measure out the coffee and water. A good general rule is to use one to two tablespoons of coffee for every six ounces of water.
4. Heat water to the right temperature. For drip coffee, heat the water to between 195 and 205 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Add the coffee to your brewing device. If using a drip coffee maker, make sure the filter is in place.
6. Pour the hot water over the coffee grounds. Be sure to saturate all the grounds evenly.
7. Let the coffee brew for three to four minutes.
8. Remove the coffee from the heat source and serve.
9. Enjoy your freshly brewed cup of coffee!
Remember that the quality of your coffee will depend on the quality of your beans and the care you put into brewing. So take your time and enjoy the process!